KYMIRA® is looking for a Sales Executive to join our UK based B2B sales team at an exciting time in our journey. The successful candidate will fulfil a crucial role, managing the full sales cycle, hunting new business opportunities, and nurturing sport accounts across our KYMIRA® SPORT brand within the UK Region.
You will be working closely with EMEA Head of Sales and the EMEA Sales Team to execute our commercial roadmap, driving towards achieving our 2030 goal of positively impacting no less than 1,000,000 lives.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 12+ months’ sales experience within a sports performance/technology business. The successful candidate will be a mission driven, team playing forward thinker that isn’t afraid of working outside the box and pushes the envelope.
It is an exciting time for the company as we receive new funding and investment to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 24 months.
- Hunt and research new business opportunities within our target markets and communicate our value proposition.
- Generate your own leads and build your own pipeline.
- Meet and exceed individual and team quotas.
- Track and report on sales activity using HubSpot CRM.
- Research, plan, and execute sales outreach initiatives.
- Qualify real-time market feedback and share with our Product and R&D Teams
- Update and maintain our Competitor Analysis database.
- Promote KYMIRA® SPORT on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Assist BDM’s and Head of Sales with sales administration tasks.
- Punctual, well-mannered, well-presented, honest, and straight-talking.
- Competitive, an active sports person/athlete.
- A passionate sports fan and follower who is knowledgeable about the most popular team-based sports in the UK and Europe.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- An excellent communicator across all arenas and platforms.
- Able to hit the ground running and deliver in a fast paced, growing team.
- Confident in building relationships from scratch and communicating with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile scale-up environment.
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation, and time management skills.
- Strategic and commercially savvy.
- Sold sports performance/technology solutions into elite sports teams & NGB’s.
- Proven experience in the sports industry, preferably with sports technologies, within a pre-revenue/early revenue start up.
- Initiative, with a proactive attitude to driving new business.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confidence to present to individuals and larger audiences.
Ideally, You Will Also Have.
- Prior start-up/scale-up experience.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Experience with HubSpot.
- An existing network in professional sport
Remuneration and Benefits
- Annual Salary £22,000 – £25,000 (dependant on experience) + Uncapped OTE, with long term development prospects.
- Employee options scheme.
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on KYMIRA® products.
- Ongoing professional development support.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP.
- Place of work: KYMIRA® HQ, Reading, Berkshire, UK. Remote working available per company policy.
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org