Marketing Manager Job Description
KYMIRA blends technology and biology in perfect harmony to release the limitless potential of human ability. We produce wearable products that react and interact with the human body using patented technology to convert waste energy into useful energy, power and information.
Since the company founded in 2013, we have been focused on innovating and developing the best products possible for both the Sports and Medical markets.
We are now seeking an exceptional Marketing professional to join our fast-growing, dynamic team to further develop and to promote the KYMIRA brand in the UK. Our ambitious goal is to become a well known, highly regarded and leading wearable technology brand that is synonymous with progression, innovation and wellbeing.
You would be joining the company at an exciting time of growth and development. Your remit would be to:
- Develop and drive the company’s marketing strategy – across current and future markets – in collaboration with our Founder, as well our Board and investors.
- Grow, shape and develop all aspects of KYMIRA’s marketing and communications in order to increase awareness of the brand, to drive sales (both direct to consumer and via retail partners) and generate company growth.
- Overseeing and managing our small marketing team, as well as taking a hands-on role, to ensure that the marketing plan is carried out effectively, on time and to budget.
We are a small company, so ‘fit’ is very important to us. We are looking for someone who is:
- Well qualified – to Degree level, with formal marketing qualifications combined with hands-on experience of brand building and growth in (ideally a similar) marketing role.
- Technologically minded – with a passion for science and technology, and the ability to communicate complex scientific benefits to a wide audience.
- An all-rounder – able to blend creative skills with a data driven approach to marketing. We’re a small company so you need to be able to creatively raise awareness, and to carefully monitor all marketing activities to maximise ROI to effectively drive company growth
- Ambitious – whose unrelenting focus is to drive growth, to be at the forefront of an emerging company and to see our brand grow in both our current markets (sport and medical) and into new ones too (initially the Military and Space sectors).
- Aligned to maintaining and further developing our sustainable ethos, which sees us source 85% of our product in the UK and 100% of our print and POS materials.
This full time (40 hours per week) job role is based in our Head Office in Reading, Berkshire.
Salary: depending on experience – within the £30- £35k range. Share options will be available after a year in post.
To discuss this role further please contact Edd Hames email@example.com with a covering letter and CV.
Interviews will be held 3rd or 4th October.
Required start date: as soon as possible.