KYMIRA® is looking for a Senior Partnerships Executive for our Sports brand, working within our Marketing and wider Commercial team. We are looking to invest within this area with new programmes and high-profile athletes. You will be looking after our Brand Athletes, managing our influencer and ambassador programmes, seeking out and negotiating brand partnerships and organising and taking part in events.
We are looking for someone with existing partnerships experience, ideally within the Sports industry, to come in and hit the ground running, with fresh ideas and experience to bring to the table. This person will be committed to the company, team and our mission.
It is an exciting time for the company as we have completed a recent investment round to support us on our high growth trajectory and to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 36 months. We are expecting a period of high growth and are looking for someone hard working, to be nurtured and to grow alongside the company.
- Look after our brand athletes through the whole cycle. This will include actively seeking athletes to become brand athletes, contract negotiation, day-to-day management and communications with athletes and their management, managing their content output and contributions to schedule. Furthermore, looking after their kit contributions, supporting with PR placements, photo and video shoots and more.
- Manage our influencer programme through the whole cycle. This will include researching key persons of interest across both our Sport B2C channels and our Elite Sport B2B channels, with the goal to increase brand awareness, act as key referees and referrals, and create revenue via commission structures, content and promotions. Work with our PR agencies as required.
- Actively seek and manage strategic brand partnerships to promote KYMIRA into appropriate customer networks to drive brand awareness and revenue. You will need to research, approach, negotiate and manage the process and outcome with these partnerships.
- Seek out opportunities for product partnership creation with complimentary brands, working with the design and commercials departments to facilitate relationships.
- Support the Marketing team to create briefs for content with elite sports teams, athletes, influencers and partners. The candidate will then manage the communication, organisation and facilitation of the Marketing contributions and activities conducted by this network such as monitoring social activity, organising imagery, logos and content from an elite team, and when needed, facilitating this content creation as appropriate, such as conducting interviews on athletes for case studies.
- Organise trial kit and resources as required to athletes, influencers, ambassadors, agents and partners. This will include look after and adding content to the resource data rooms for partners and sales agents.
- Organise, manage, host and attend events for the Sport brand. This could range from virtual webinar organisation that may include athlete and partner contributions, to grass routes club days, exhibition events, partner event days, office tours, University days and athlete organisation to photo and video shoots.
- Monitor, record and communication important athlete competition dates and updates to the Commercial team.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide insights for potential company improvements.
- Conduct research for the department within your field, to contribute to larger department goals, development, and targets.
- Contribute to the strategy, development and planning of the brands, campaigns and long-term company and department goals.
- Contribute to the research for, and organisation of the marketing budget. Support the Management with day-to-day budget recording activities for your area.
- Evaluate day-to-day marketing analytics and data within your area, compiling them into reports and ongoing analysis for the wider team, to inform strategy and to align to targets.
- Assist in hiring, orientation and training of new marketing department staff and researching external contributors as within your area
- Socially and mission driven.
- Excellent at communicating across all arenas and platforms.
- Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- An excellent social networker and have a natural ability to make personal connections, nurture relationships and networks.
- Diplomatic, and a confident negotiator and optimiser.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently managing your tasks and output, and as part of a team striving towards large goals.
- Highly organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Creative, strategic and commercially driven.
- Customer orientated.
- Passionate about brand, product, trends and fresh ideas.
- Experience within a partnerships role or a role/s that heavily included commercial partnerships. We are looking for someone who has been actively working within the Sports industry.
- Proficiencies in MS Office.
- Existing experience with social media software platforms.
- Experience organising, managing and hosting customer facing events.
- A knowledgeable awareness or experience of driving quality content creation.
- Ability to analyse results via data, spot trends, strategise and forecast within your field.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
Any other Marketing and Business Development skills to further support our team and help us achieve our growth and revenue targets.
Remuneration And Benefits
- Annual FTE Salary from £28,000+ with long term development prospects.
- Employee options scheme.
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: The role is available to be predominantly undertaken remotely. The candidate should be willing to commute to the KYMIRA Head Office in Reading, Berkshire if required, up to once or twice a week but, this would likely not be required weekly. The candidate should also be willing to travel to any partnership meeting or event as needed within their role and this could be across evening or weekend hours. Office working is available at our Head Office in Reading.
- A degree of flexible work hours is available and hours in lieu for events.
- Working hours: 28 – 35 hours per week are available for consideration.
KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile and wearable technology companies and a multi-award winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change and ultimately save people’s lives.
The company works within the Sport, Medical, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets.
KYMIRA® products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow. Our ultimate goal is to have saved or positively have impacted 1,000,000 lives by 2030.