KYMIRA® is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive within the team. You will execute the day-to-day marketing activities of our brands within the B2C Ecommerce and B2B areas, actively driving revenue and growth for the company. This role will primarily be working within our Sports brand.
We are looking for someone with existing Marketing experience, to come in and hit the ground running, with fresh ideas and experience to bring to the table. This person will be committed to the company, team, and our mission.
It is an exciting time for the company as we have completed a recent investment round to support us on our high growth trajectory and to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 36 months. We are expecting a period of high growth and are looking for someone hard working, to be nurtured and to grow alongside the company.
- Undertake the day-to-day work on Consumer campaigns including supporting strategy, planning and implementation of smaller marketing campaigns independently for targeted audiences, topics, and goals.
- Write and create content and campaigns for our platforms across social media, our websites, and our wider digital ecosystem and lead generation. Manage their output and engagement day to day and partner with our agencies as required.
- Design, edit and publish website pages and content using our drag and drop builders. Undertake SEO optimisation for preferential rankings and optimisation.
- Create consumer emails, automations, and email campaigns.
- Organise the set-up of and create digital and hard copy collateral and resources. This will work along the spectrum of product, brand athlete and brand ambassadors, launches, brochures, case studies, events, and company promotions. Work with our external graphic designer as needed on projects.
- Develop briefs for Team KYMIRA® athlete content and utilise it within campaigns.
- Organise product and athlete photoshoots.
- Organise, travel-to, attend and manage company events company events, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Work on the Shopify Ecommerce CMS set up including apps, Google, and Facebook integrations.
- Support our PR agencies with resource and activity organisation.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide insights for potential company improvements.
- Conduct research for the department, to contribute to larger department goals, development, and targets.
- Contribute to the strategy, development and planning of the brands, campaigns and long-term company and department goals.
- Contribute to the research for, and organisation of the marketing budget. Support with day-to-day budget recording activities.
- Evaluate day-to-day marketing analytics and data, compiling them into reports and ongoing analysis for the wider team, to inform strategy and to align to targets.
- Contribute when needed to Consumer communications, managing responses and escalations.
- Oversee junior marketing staff on smaller tasks by providing project objectives, instruction, reviews and completing sign off processes – in alignment with our department goals.
- Assist in hiring, orientation and training of new marketing department staff and researching external contributors.
- Socially and mission driven.
- Excellent at communicating across all arenas and platforms.
- Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently managing your tasks and output, and as part of a team.
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation, and time management skills.
- Creative, strategic, and commercially aware.
- Customer orientated.
- Passionate about brand, product, trends, and fresh ideas.
- 3/4+ years experience within a Marketing profession, with proven experience as a Marketing Executive or within a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Suite.
- Existing experience with marketing software platforms such as: website CMS; CRM; email creation; social media sites (with focuses currently on Facebook and Instagram), managers, and schedulers; Google Analytics; Canva or the like; video editing software.
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends.
- A personal passion for sport and health.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
- Professional experience within the Sports market.
- Experience working within both the B2C ecommerce and B2B channels.
- Complimentary degree and/or CIM qualification.
- Design flair and experience creating visually appealing, informative creative content and website pages.
Remuneration And Benefits
- Annual Salary from £28,000+ with long term development prospects.
- Employee options scheme.
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: The role is available to be predominantly undertaken remotely and some flexibility of hours are available in agreement with your Line Manager. The candidate should be willing to commute to the KYMIRA Head Office in Reading, Berkshire if required, up to once or twice a week but, this would likely not be required weekly. Office working is available at our Head Office in Reading.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile and wearable technology companies and a multi-award-winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change, and ultimately save people’s lives.
The company works within the Sport, Medical, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets.
KYMIRA® products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow. Our ultimate goal is to have saved or positively have impacted 1,000,000 lives by 2030.