KYMIRA is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive within the team. You will execute the day-to-day marketing activities of our brands within the B2C and Ecommerce arena, actively driving revenue and growth for the company. This role will primarily be working within our Sports brand.
We are looking for someone with existing B2C Ecommerce Marketing experience, to come in and hit the ground running, with fresh ideas and experience to bring to the table. This person will be committed to the company, team and our mission.
It is an exciting time for the company as we enter new funding and investment to begin to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 36 months. We are expecting a period of high growth and are looking for someone hard working, to be nurtured and to grow alongside the company.
- Undertake the day-to-day work on Consumer campaigns including strategising, planning and implementing smaller marketing campaigns independently for targeted audiences, topics and short-term goals.
- Write and create Social content and campaigns for our platforms, and manage their output and engagement day to day. Partner with our strategy and advertising agency on campaigns.
- Identify, collaborate with and organise partnerships and product placements with influencers.
- Organise the set-up of and create collateral for product and brand ambassador launches, and company promotions.
- Design, edit and publish website pages and content using our drag and drop builders. Undertake SEO optimisation for preferential rankings and optimisation.
- Create consumer emails and email campaigns.
- Sign off and organise Consumer PR placements and trial kit with our external agency.
- Develop briefs for Team KYMIRA athlete content and utilise it within campaigns.
- Organise product and athlete photoshoots.
- Manage the Shopify Ecommerce CMS set up including apps, Google and Facebook integrations.
- Contribute to Consumer communications, managing responses and escalations.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide insights for potential company improvements.
- Conduct research for the department, to contribute to larger department goals, development, and targets.
- Contribute to the strategy, development and planning of the brands, campaigns and long-term company and department goals.
- Contribute to the research for, and organisation of the marketing budget. Support the Marketing Manager with day-to-day budget recording activities.
- Evaluate day-to-day marketing analytics and data, compiling them into reports and ongoing analysis for the wider team, to inform strategy and to align to targets.
- Assist in hiring, orientation and training of new marketing department staff and researching external contributors.
- Socially and mission-driven.
- Excellent at communicating across all areas and platforms.
- Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently managing your tasks and output, and as part of a team.
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Creative, strategic and commercially aware.
- Customer orientated.
- Passionate about brand, product, trends and fresh ideas.
- 3+ years experience within a Marketing profession, with proven experience as a Marketing Executive or within a similar role, with experience with B2C Ecommerce.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Suite.
- Existing experience with marketing software platforms such as: website CMS; CRM; email creation; social media sites (with focuses currently on Facebook and Instagram), managers, and schedulers; Google Analytics.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
- Professional experience within the Sportswear market, ideally within another B2C facing Marketing role.
- Complimentary degree and/or CIM qualification.
- Design flair and experience creating visually appealing, informative creative content and website pages.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary negotiable with long term development prospects.
- Employee options scheme.
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: A degree of flexible working hours is available. The team are mostly working with a split between remote home working and office working. Ideally the candidate is within commuting distance of the KYMIRA Head Office in Reading, Berkshire for approximately 2 days a week. Remote working and Covid secure considerations and practises are in place during this time.
- Open to applications outside the UK.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Application end date: 19/07/2021
KYMIRA is one of the world’s leading smart textile companies and a multi-award winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change and ultimately save people’s lives.
The company works within the Sport, Medical, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets.
KYMIRA products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow.