KYMIRA® is looking for a Senior Marketing Assistant within the team. You will support and execute the day-to-day marketing activities of our brands, as well as help in the development and growth of the company.
We are looking for someone with a passion for sport, health and tech, with existing professional marketing experience to come in and get involved. This person will be committed to the company, team and our mission.
It is an exciting time for the company as we have completed a recent investment round to support us on our high growth trajectory and to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 36 months. We are expecting a period of high growth and are looking for someone hard working, to be nurtured and to grow alongside the company.
- Work on new product launches, promotions and department development and maintenance tasks on our website, executing the set up on the ecommerce websites, to image cleaning, creating new website pages, editing in apps, and making them live to timetable.
- Write copy and create content for Social Media posts, campaigns, resources, emails and our websites.
- Work on, and execute marketing tasks such as resource creation, website development, image creation and editing, media work and digital campaigns.
- Review and organise incoming external content before managing its upload and output within the Marketing campaign.
- Create Marketing emails, automations and campaigns.
- Execute Social Media engagement tasks, building our audience and contributing to the day-to-day management of the platforms.
- Attend and assist in the organisation and execution of company exhibitions, trade shows and events as required, supporting to educate and sell on our stand and support customers in utilising KYMIRA products.
- Organise and plan marketing resource printing, production, and projects.
- Facilitate resources to our agencies, partners and agents, making sure they have the content needed for execution of their tasks including content, imagery, and timetables.
- Conduct research for the department, to contribute to larger department goals, development, and targets.
- Contribute to the brainstorming, development and planning of the brands, campaigns and long-term company and department goals.
- Support the wider Marketing Team with tasks and general department admin.
- Assist in orientation and training of new marketing department staff and external contributors.
- Socially and mission driven.
- Excellent at communicating across all arenas and platforms.
- Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently managing your tasks and output, and as part of a team.
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Creative, strategic and commercially aware.
- Customer orientated.
- Passionate about brand, product, trends and fresh ideas.
- 1/2+ years experience working within a Marketing role.
- Proficiencies in MS Office
- Existing experience with marketing software platforms such as: website CMS; email creation; social media sites, managers, and schedulers; Canva or the like; video editing software and/or apps.
- A personal passion for sport, health and tech.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
- Professional experience within the Sports, health or tech markets.
- Experience working within B2C ecommerce and B2B channels
- Complimentary degree and/or CIM qualification.
- Design flair and experience creating visually appealing, informative creative content and website pages.
- Proficiencies with the Adobe Suite
Remuneration And Benefits
- Annual Salary from £22,000+ with long term development prospects.
- Employee options scheme.
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: Place of work: The role is available to be predominantly undertaken remotely and some flexibility of hours are available in agreement with your Line Manager. The candidate should be willing to commute to the KYMIRA® Head Office in Reading, Berkshire if required, up to once or twice a week but, this would likely not be required weekly. Office working is available at our Head Office in Reading.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile and wearable technology companies and a multi-award winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change and ultimately save people’s lives.
The company works within the Sport, Medical, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets.
KYMIRA® products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow. Our ultimate goal is to have saved or positively have impacted 1,000,000 lives by 2030.