KYMIRA® is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our growing B2B sales team at an exciting time in our journey. The successful candidate will fulfil a player/coach role, managing the sales and partnerships team whilst also hunting new business opportunities and nurturing accounts across both our sport and medical brands. You will be working closely with our CEO and Senior Leadership Team to execute our commercial roadmap, driving towards achieving our 2030 goal of positively impacting no less than 1,000,000 lives.
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of full-cycle sales and at least 1 year of management experience. The successful candidate will be a mission driven, team playing forward thinker that isn’t afraid of working outside the box and pushes the envelope.
It is an exciting time for the company as we receive new funding and investment to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 18 – 24 months.
- Work across new and existing brands that KYMIRA have established in.
- Meet and exceed individual and team quotas.
- Co-ordinate with marketing on lead generation and other joint projects.
- Track and report on sales activity.
- Manage and oversee the activities and performance of the business development team.
- Mentor and nurture junior members of the business development team.
- Hunt and research new business opportunities within our target markets and devise our value proposition.
- Nurture, cross and upsell existing customers with our growing product portfolio at your disposal.
- Maintain company’s CRM and sales tech stack, to ensure you and your team have the necessary tools to thrive.
- Be a voice, working within the senior leadership team, to contribute towards the company’s strategic development.
- Future proof the business development team and processes by keeping up to date with industry trends and activity.
- Act as the ‘internal customer voice’ as KYMIRA develops new technologies and products, ensuring that we remain current and relevant, and provide valuable solutions for our customers challenges
- Socially and mission driven
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Someone that is fulfilled by finding and providing solutions to customer challenges
- An excellent communicator across all arenas and platforms
- A great people focussed leader
- Able to manage and scale a fast paced, growing team
- Confident in building relationships from scratch and communicating with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile scale-up environment
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills
- Strategic and commercially savvy
- Proven experience in the sports industry, preferably with sports technologies
- Initiative, with a proactive attitude to driving new business
- A minimum of 3 years full-cycle sales experience, with at least 1 year in management
- Strong B2B experience managing key stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidence to present to individuals and larger audiences
- Experience in leveraging technology to drive sales
Ideally, You Will Also Have..
- Prior start-up/scale-up experience is a huge plus
- Agile methodology experience
- Experience with HubSpot, Shopify and financial software platforms (such as Xero)
Remuneration and Benefits
- Annual Salary of £50,000 – £80,000 (dependant on experience) + XXX and Uncapped OTE, with long term development prospects
- Employee options scheme
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on KYMIRA products.
- Ongoing professional development support
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: KYMIRA HQ, Reading, Berkshire, UK. Remote working available per company policy.
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile companies and a multi-award-winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change, and ultimately save people’s lives. Our goal is to save or positively impact 1,000,000 or more lives by 2030 and become a globally recognised brand, solidifying our position as the global leader in the smart garment and textile industries.
The team strive to solve and improve large societal issues and are working in partnership with leading institutions such as the European Space Agency, Innovate UK, Universities, and the NHS, to research cutting edge technologies and e-textiles. The company works within the Medical, Sport, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets. By blending technology with biology in perfect synergy, we are able to release and enhance human ability.
KYMIRA products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow.