KYMIRA® is looking for a leader for our KYMIRA® Sport brand. This team member will work within the Marketing team and work closely with the Head of Marketing and wider Sport Sales team to build brand awareness, educate and generate revenue across both the B2C Consumer and B2B Professional Sports channels.
We are looking for someone with existing Sports Marketing management experience to come in and hit the ground running in a player/coach role, with fresh ideas and experience to bring to the table. This person will be committed to the company, team and our mission.
It is an exciting time for the company as we have completed a recent investment round to support us on our high growth trajectory and to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 36 months. We are expecting a period of high growth and are looking for someone hard working, to be nurtured and to grow alongside the company.
- Work alongside the wider Marketing, Sales and full Commercial team to strategise and achieve the wider company goals for the brand and revenue generation. Coordinate, support and facilitate the team as needed.
- Devise strategy and development of the brand for Sports’ B2C and B2B channels, formulate activities, projects and roadmaps, driving success, growing brand and product awareness and delivering revenue targets in the short and long term. You will work in the domestic UK and international markets, with the current focus on the US.
- Manage the marketing budget for the brand. Draft fresh budgets, progressions and forecasts.
- Lead, manage and optimise internal junior team members and external agencies and contributors to enact the marketing plan.
- Undertake work on the full spectrum of the Marketing campaign, as part of the marketing team. You will be confident to lead and work across the mediums of brand presentation, website design and optimisation, ecommerce, digital acquisition and advertising, social media, email marketing, resource and content creation, campaigns, influencer, athlete and ambassador marketing, events and PR.
- Monitor competitor activities and devise company improvements.
- Manage, facilitate or conduct research for the brand and department, to contribute to larger department goals, development, and targets.
- Evaluate marketing analytics and data, compiling them into reports and ongoing analysis for the wider team. Interpret to inform strategy and adapt to align to meet targets.
- Lead in hiring junior members, orientation and training of new sport marketing department staff and external contributors.
- Socially and mission driven.
- Excellent at communicating across all arenas and platforms.
- Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- An excellent strategiser who is commercially driven.
- A leader and mentor.
- Achievement orientated with a drive to build and succeed.
- Someone who is adaptable and thrives in a high-pace, high growth and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently managing your tasks and output, and as part of a team striving towards large goals.
- Highly organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively delegate and support your wider team to deliver work to schedule, quality and to deliver results.
- An effective decision maker.
- Customer orientated.
- Passionate about brand, product, trends and fresh ideas.
- Experience within a Sports Marketing Management role with proven success.
- Proficiencies and understanding of appropriate software packages including MS Office, CRM, CMS, Social Media platforms, Google, Content Creators and the Adobe Suite.
- Ability to analyse results via data, spot trends, strategise and forecast.
- Experience creating and managing marketing budgets.
- Experience and confidence to deliver revenue and growth targets.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
- Complimentary degree and/or CIM qualification.
- Experience managing complimentary but geographically appropriate marketing plans within the sport UK domestic, US and international markets.
Remuneration And Benefits
- Annual Salary £45k+ and target bonuses negotiable with long term development prospects.
- Employee options scheme.
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: The role is available to be predominantly undertaken remotely. The candidate should be willing to commute to the KYMIRA® Head Office in Reading, Berkshire if required, up to once or twice a week but, this would likely not be required weekly. The candidate should also be willing to travel to any partnership meeting or event as needed within their role and this could be across evening or weekend hours. Office working is available at our Head Office in Reading.
- A degree of flexible work hours is available in agreement.
- Remote working and Covid secure considerations and practises are in place during this time.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile and wearable technology companies and a multi-award winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change and ultimately save people’s lives.
The company works within the Sport, Medical, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets.
KYMIRA® products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow. Our ultimate goal is to have saved or positively have impacted 1,000,000 lives by 2030.