KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile companies and a multi-award-winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change, and ultimately save people’s lives. Our goal is to save or positively impact 1,000,000 or more lives by 2030 and become a globally recognised brand, solidifying our position as the global leader in the smart garment and textile industries.
The team strive to solve and improve large societal issues and are working in partnership with leading institutions such as the European Space Agency, Innovate UK, Universities, and the NHS, to research cutting edge technologies and e-textiles. The company works within the Medical, Sport, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets. By blending technology with biology in perfect synergy, we are able to release and enhance human ability.
KYMIRA products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow.
KYMIRA is looking for a Marketing Executive, with the ambition to develop into a managerial position over time. Our Marketing Manager is looking for a number 2 within the growing team, to work closely together. You will support to execute the day-to-day marketing activities of our brands, as well as help in the development and growth of the company.
We are looking for someone with existing marketing experience, to come in and hit the ground running. This person will be committed to the company, team and our mission.
It is an exciting time for the company as we enter new funding and investment to begin to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 36 months. We are expecting a period of high growth and are looking for someone hard working, to be nurtured and to grow alongside the company.
- Oversee, work on, and execute marketing tasks such as resource creation, website development, image creation and editing, content creation, diverse copy creation, social media accounts and campaigns, email campaigns, digital campaign set up, promotions and automated activities, to optimise our team output and achievements towards our goals.
- Oversee junior marketing staff on smaller tasks by providing project objectives, instruction, reviews and completing sign off processes – in alignment with our department goals.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide insights for potential company improvements.
- Conduct research for the department, to contribute to larger department goals, development, and targets.
- Contribute to the strategy, development and planning of the brands, campaigns and long–term company and department goals.
- Strategise, plan and implement smaller marketing campaigns independently for targeted audiences, topics and short–term goals.
- Contribute to the research for, and organisation of the marketing budget. Support the Marketing Manager with day-to-day budget recording activities.
- Organise, travel to, attend and manage company events, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Evaluate day-to-day marketing analytics and data, compiling them into reports and ongoing analysis for the wider team, to inform strategy and to align to targets.
- Assist in hiring, orientation and training of new marketing department staff and researching external contributors.
- Socially and mission driven.
- Excellent at communicating across all arenas and platforms.
- Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Creative, strategic and commercially aware.
- Brand, product and customer orientated.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive or a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Existing experience with marketing software platforms such as CMS, CRM, email creation, social media sites and schedulers, Google platforms including Analytics.
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
- Complimentary degree and/or CIM qualification.
- Professional experience within the tech, sport, or health/medical markets.
- B2B and B2C marketing experience with preferably examples of e–commerce.
- Design flair and experience creating visually appealing website pages and creative content.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe platforms.
- Experience in creating and managing digital marketing campaigns including PPC, SEO and wider digital advertising.
- Experience with video creation and editing.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Annual Salary of £23,000 – £25,000 with long term development prospects
- Employee options scheme
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: Ideally the candidate is within commuting distance of the KYMIRA Head Office in Reading, Berkshire. The candidate should be willing to work completely office based or to split their normal work week between consistent office and remote working days. Remote working and Covid secure considerations and practises are in place during this time.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org