KYMIRA® is looking for a Logistics Controller to become a key member of the operational function of the business. You will be responsible for the control and fulfilment of customer orders from ensuring availability, high quality service and prompt delivery. You must have a high work ethic and be able to complete multiple concurrent tasks effectively and efficiently. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of joining a fast-growing and dynamic company who promotes responsibility and employee development.
- Manage and maintain stock.
- Oversee and perform product quality checks.
- Manage order fulfilment (including pick and packing).
- Deliver outward transport distribution and coordination.
- Manage product exchanges, returns and waste disposal.
- Work with logistics team to develop and continually improve operations.
- Communication and coordination across company functions.
- Highly motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently managing your tasks and output, and as part of a team.
- Customer orientated.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of logistics and warehousing principles.
- Proficiency with IT systems (MS Office, ERP, CRM).
Remuneration and Benefits
- Annual salary £22-25k (depending on experience).
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on products.
- 28 days annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Place of work: Reading, RG1.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile companies and a multi-award-winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change, and ultimately save people’s lives. Our goal is to save or positively impact 1,000,000 or more lives by 2030 and become a globally recognised brand, solidifying our position as the global leader in the smart garment and textile industries.
The team strive to solve and improve large societal issues and are working in partnership with leading institutions such as the European Space Agency, Innovate UK, Universities, and the NHS, to research cutting edge technologies and e-textiles. The company works within the Medical, Sport, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets. By blending technology with biology in perfect synergy, we are able to release and enhance human ability.
Kymira products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com