KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile companies and a multi-award-winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change, and ultimately save people’s lives. Our goal is to save or positively impact 1,000,000 or more lives by 2030 and become a globally recognised brand, solidifying our position as the global leader in the smart garment and textile industries.
The team strives to solve and improve large societal issues and is working in partnership with leading institutions such as the European Space Agency, Innovate UK, Universities, and the NHS, to research cutting-edge technologies and e-textiles. The company works within the Medical, Sport, Defence, and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets. By blending technology with biology in perfect synergy, we are able to release and enhance human ability. KYMIRA products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow.
KYMIRA is seeking a part-time Logistics Assistant to work up to 10 hours per week, spread across Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. In this role, you will be a part of the beating heart of our growing company; have an opportunity to work alongside and gain exposure to every department within the business; join our KYMIRA family as we scale towards achieving our goals of saving 1,000,000 lives by 2030. The role will require you to work as part of our logistics team to receive and ship orders, plan replenishment, and communicate with customers.
– Gain key experience, working in our fast-paced environment, alongside our growing team. Key areas of exposure will be to logistics, operations, sales, and marketing.
– Contribute to our customer service, an integral part of what we do. Both in the presentation of our products when they are shipped, and direct correspondence with the customers themselves at times.
– Be trusted as part of our team, take on responsibility for your work, and do a great job.
– Have an opportunity to be promoted within KYMIRA, or to move horizontally into a different department that suits your career development goals. We always prefer to promote internally.
– Socially and mission-driven.
– Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
– Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
– Capable whether working independently or in a team.
– Organised with your work and time management skills.
– A desire to learn.
– An interest in our business.
– A great work ethic.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
We are open to any and all candidates, but the right fit within our growing team will be paramount.
Remuneration and Benefits
– Salary: based on experience
– Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
– New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
– Desired Start Date: ASAP
– Main place of work: KYMIRA HQ, 59/61 Milford Road, Reading, RG1 8LG.
To apply, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2409401834/