KYMIRA® is one of the world’s leading smart textile companies and a multi-award-winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change, and ultimately save people’s lives. Our goal is to save or positively impact 1,000,000 or more lives by 2030 and become a globally recognised brand, solidifying our position as the global leader in the smart garment and textile industries.
The team strive to solve and improve large societal issues and are working in partnership with leading institutions such as the European Space Agency, Innovate UK, Universities, and the NHS, to research cutting edge technologies and e-textiles. The company works within the Medical, Sport, Defence, and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets. By blending technology with biology in perfect synergy, we are able to release and enhance human ability.
KYMIRA products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow.
KYMIRA is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive within the team. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and the rest of the team, to optimise the digital positioning and offering of KYMIRA’s brands, and to support with the growth of our company.
We are looking for someone with existing marketing experience, to come in and hit the ground running. This person will be committed to the company, team and our mission.
It is an exciting time for the company as we enter new funding and investment to begin to commercialise and roll out multiple new products, innovated by our technology team, over the next 36 months. We are expecting a period of high growth and are looking for someone hardworking, to be nurtured and to grow alongside the company.
- Contribute to the strategy, development, and planning of the overall KYMIRA digital offering across its brands and platforms.
- Strategise, plan and implement smaller marketing campaigns independently for targeted audiences, topics, and short-term goals.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns, tools and optimisation tasks. Working across the platforms of the websites, online presence, search and SEO, PPC, Shopping, Remarketing and Ads, Social Media and advertising, email marketing, and referral sites. Work will entail campaigns and optimisation within each platform and the overall connectivity and feed between platforms.
- Collaborate with external agencies and vendors on projects.
- Contribute to the research for and organisation of the marketing budget.
- Evaluateday-to-day marketing analytics and data, compiling them into reports and ongoing analysis for the wider team, to inform strategy and to align to targets.
- Keep up with the latest developments in digital software platforms used by KYMIRA.
- Continue to research and be aware of online marketing trends, competitor offerings, software tools and presentation options, presenting developments and acting as the digital wizard within the marketing team.
- Socially and mission-driven.
- Excellent at communicating across all areas and platforms.
- Confident to communicate with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Someone who thrives in a high-pace and agile SME environment.
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Strategic and commercially aware.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or a similar role.
- Experience working within the B2C e-commerce arena.
- Existing experience creating and implementing digital tools, campaigns and advertising, working across Google Merchant, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Suite and LinkedIn.
- Experience undertaking SEO keyword analysis projects and optimising website SEO.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- The ability to analyse data and spot trends.
- Enthusiasm for digital optimisation, presentation and creation.
Ideally, You Will Also Have…
- Complimentary degree and/or CIM qualification.
- Professional experience within the tech, sport, or health/medical markets.
- Experience optimising platforms to advertise across multiple countries and regions with cultural variations.
- Experience working with B2B inbound lead generation activities.
- Experience with email marketing optimisation, website optimisation, and improving website user experience.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Annual Salary of £24,000 – £26,000 with long term development prospects
- Employee options scheme
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on our products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Place of work: Ideally the candidate is within commuting distance of the KYMIRA Head Office in Reading, Berkshire. The candidate should be willing to work completely office based or to split their normal work week between consistent office and remote working days. Remote working and Covid secure considerations and practises are in place during this time.
Working hours: 35 hours per week