Kymira® is one of the world’s leading smart textile companies and a multi-award-winning innovator – developing products and technologies that help, change, and ultimately save people’s lives. Our goal is to save or positively impact 1,000,000 or more lives by 2030 and become a globally recognised brand, solidifying our position as the global leader in the smart garment and textile industries.
The team strive to solve and improve large societal issues and are working in partnership with leading institutions such as the European Space Agency, Innovate UK, Universities, and the NHS, to research cutting edge technologies and e-textiles. The company works within the Medical, Sport, Defence and Space verticals, across B2B and consumer markets. By blending technology with biology in perfect synergy, we are able to release and enhance human ability.
Kymira products are used by Olympic athletes, elite teams, and recreational athletes alike, even world record explorers! This is alongside Medical professionals, patients, and research institutions. Profits from sales are reinvested into new medical research, as we strive for a healthier and safer tomorrow.
KYMIRA are looking for a self-motivated Business Administrator to perform and manage business operations. In this role, you will work across various functions within the company; including HR & legal, finance, operations, office & infrastructure administration, marketing & commercial; as well as work alongside the different department heads to help optimise business processes.
Successful candidates must demonstrate strong leadership qualities, analytical skills, an ability to thrive under pressure and possess great people skills. Strong candidates will have experience working in departments such as general operations, finance, human resources, accounting, or other administrative roles.
Your expertise in streamlining our growing business operations will help our organization thrive to maximize efficiency and profit.
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities (across Finance, HR and Commercial functions).
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Harmonise organisational activities.
- Conduct general office/infrastructure administration.
- Keep well-organised files and records of business activity.
- Interact with clients via phone, email, social and web chat.
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Participate in leadership meetings and taking meeting minutes when required.
- Be ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Socially and mission driven
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines, always ensuring attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator across all arenas and platforms
- Confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Organised with your work operations, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Strategically savvy and can deliver tactically and operationally.
- Business admin degree or equivalent.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare reports and budgets
- Excellent filing and sorting skills and the ability to manage business correspondence
- Excellent bookkeeping skills and proficiency with relevant computer software
- Rapid data entry, attention to details and good editing skills
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Good research skills, data analysis and the ability to translate complex data into a simple format
Ideally, You Will Also Have
- Accounting and finance experience.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Annual Salary of £22,000 – £28,000 (dependant on experience).
- Ongoing professional development support.
- Discounts on popular brands, thanks to employee benefits.
- New starter credit and staff discounts on KYMIRA products.
- 28 days’ annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Desired start date: ASAP.
- Place of work: KYMIRA HQ, Reading, RG1 with Remote working available per company policy.
- Permanent Position: Full Time or Part Time available
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com